Pre & Post Nutrition

As far as pre and post workout goes, I advise to eat within a few hours either side, up to 2 hours either side is still shown to have the same benefits, less so past 3, plus some like myself use intra drinks to support the peri nutrition further, I personally drink milk throughout my workout, this has the benefits of giving me additional electrolytes etc and supporting the intensity and length of my training, plus carbohydrates during a workout can reduce protein degradation but also blunt AMPK mediated inhibition of mTOR. There is enough support to show benefits in taking both protein and carbohydrates throughout the process of pre, intra and post. Again this echos the above that carbohydrates reduce protein degradation and can work together for increasing protein synthesis and causing the greatest
activation of mTOR.

www.genesis-ugl.com
www.genesis-board.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steroid Profile - Masteron Propionate

Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids and Their Abuse & The Effects Thereof

Product Breakdown - Genesis UK - Tri Tren - 250mg/ml