Soft Drinks

Random question I've received on drinks, the question simplified, Is drinking soft drinks (like diet coke) okay, along with tea or coffee? 

I don't actually recommend soft drinks like diet coke, Too much phosphorus in soft drinks and not enough calcium/magnesium/potassium. Tea contains too much flouride, which can cause problems such as a reduced thyroid and coffee can cause issues, caffeine isn't harmless as people believe but it's not detrimental either. If you having a drink and want it sweetened, I would recommend Stevia, it causes less problems then other sweeteners, I would feed aspartme to my dog. A drink I would recommend, although not amazingly beneficial due to caloric intake etc is orange juice, but this should be drunk with a straw to avoid vitamin C coming into contact with your teeth, Vitamin C is not good for your teeth and I have no idea why they make vitamin C chewables for people especially children, argh.

Saying that, do as I say not as I do, I drink Diet Coke and 7 up Free :)

www.genesis-board.com
www.genesis-ugl.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steroid Profile - Masteron Propionate

Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids and Their Abuse & The Effects Thereof

Aromasin (exemestane)